Honesty: Blogging makes me feel guilty.

Explaination: I love blogging. I love reading blogs. I am horrible at posting.

Confession: I feel guilt for wishing people would read my blog even though I don't post much.


So yep. I'm going to get rid of the guilt by posting. :-p

This is just a cute little thing from last night. I was in a really good, loving mood last night. Like I just was so happy to sit on the floor and watch Legend of the Seeker with my head touching Somewhere's. I just wanted to be near him. And this is the conversation that followed:

"I love it when I'm in a loving mood like this." - Me
"I was just about to say, I love being loved on like this. Maybe I'll be sick more often." - Somewhere

Awwwww.

1 Comment

  1. Unknown on July 19, 2009 at 11:37 AM

    I've got you in my Google Reader, so anytime you post I'll get an alert!

    oh, and, awwwwwwwwww :]