Somewhere and I are preparing for our move… I kinda feel like I did before I met Somewhere. People would has if I had a boyfriend and I would say “Yes, I just haven’t met him yet.” People are now asking if we have jobs or a house, and I feel like replying “Yes, we just haven’t found them yet.” I know God has this firmly in his hands, and I have peace. This is all just a bit crazy. It seems to be a pattern in our lives so far that whenever Somewhere and I say “Yes, God, We’ll follow and do that” normally we have a plan of what God has in mind for us, and once he gets the commitment (which he should always have) BLAM! He rips plans out of our hands and tears them up.

And that’s all I have to say about that. ”Trust and obey, for there’s no other way, to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.”

0 comments