(YAY! 3 DAYS TIL SYLVER AND TYLER COME TO VISIT!)

Hmm, so basically I'm posting simply because I haven't posted in a while. I have nothing of "uber" importance to say.

We did hang up some of our wedding "lanterns" last night in the old, unused fireplace. They look beautiful. Next step is to get some outdoor Christmas lights and put them in the floor of the fireplace. It'll look pretty.

Josh and I both have colds. I'm getting over mine thankfully, but it's not been a fun time. Poor Josh hit the worst of his last night. Yes, I know, due to the facts I just told you, I was the one to give the cold. I'm a bad person. But here's what Dustin and I figured: Either I stayed away from Josh, no kisses, slept on the couch, no sharing drinks, which would really be icky cause both of us have the love language of touch. So in that case, he got heart sick. Or he got physically sick and could take cold medicine.
By the way, have you noticed how multi-symptom cold medicine is like a grenade? They cram a lot of different meds in one bottle and figure "well if we chuck all this at them, its sure to help something." Oh for a sniper rifle against the common cold.

Speaking of sniper rifles, Josh and I are getting into airsoft. More, I'm getting into airsoft. See, Dustin is wanting to start a league so Josh and I are going to play once a month. We ordered my gun yesterday. As much as I would have loved the shotgun with cartridges that shot out three at a time. (That thing is a bad beast!!) I could not justify spending the $70 on it. So I just got a cheap gun that I could feel okay spending our "newly wed amount" of funds on. It's a good gun and should do me fine. I even got two extra mags for it. So I'm excited. :-p

Well I have a couple other things to do before I start getting ready for the family reunion. :-)

So later ya'll!

0 comments