Okay, so this is a quick post, because I have house work to do. (Praise Jesus)

I am alive. I think most of you will be glad to know that. I had a fabulous holiday. I will be blogging more, I'm setting time each day to journal and read my bible and I think I'll throw a blog out at the end of those sessions.

School... is awesome. I was so nervous, but once I've had my first class, I'm fine. I'm thinking Sociology will be my favorite, and Public Speaking the hardest, simply cause of writing the speeches. My teacher in that class is a huge Firefly fan (the show) and is a fan of that director period. She's even written a book about his works. Pretty dang cool.

Melly sent me this fabulous video and I had to share it on here.



Seeing as if you read this on Blogger, you are most likely a blogger, you can probably appreciate this.

So question....

Should I do a vlog?

I have to share this verse about eating meat, since sadly, I'm quite the carnivore. I wish I wasn't, but I am.

Deuteronomy 12:20 (English Standard Version)

20"When the LORD your God enlarges your territory, as he has promised you, and you say, 'I will eat meat,' because you crave meat, you may eat meat whenever you desire.

And I say, Amen and Amen. Sorry to you who are vegetarians. I applaud you for being such, I just am not one of you.

Oh, sad news, Obama is planning to reverse the abortion ban. How can we be a nation of freedom and yet kill our children. Something very messed up about that.

So I hope this will do for an update.

Love ya!
Christa Joy


0 comments