Hello literate friends,

Sorry it's been such a long time. I'm missing my "real life" journal, so everytime I've gotten on here, it's just gotten too deep and too personal. So I end up deleting it. No one needs that good of a map to my mind, except my husband and my God.

Gosh, "my husband". Those are beautiful words. How I love that man. We've now been married over a month and known each other 5 months.

Ha, we're a lot alike. But after a couple months, we started noticing our differences.
Well, a night or two ago we remembered how alike we are.
I'd already been asleep a couple hours, but I woke up. It was about one o'clock and Josh was still awake, poor darling. Well we'd been laying there a while, and I was thinking about how good a grilled cheese sandwich would be. I hadn't been craving them at all until that night. So I thought about saying I wanted one, but then I changed my mind. So after a little longer, I just randomly piped up "I'm going to make grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch." And Josh goes "I've just been thinking about how that would make a good midnight snack." We laughed, talked about it, and then got up and made them. They were wonderful.

Josh and I are doing quite well, to any who are concerned. We're falling nicely into life as a married couple. If we could just get our dang sleeping patterns fixed. lol. I hate sleeping til 12, but I can't seem to fix it. But that's okay. I'll even out eventually. :-)

We've gotten some job leads, so that's exciting. We're really seeking to keep our hearts open to God. We don't want to just settle into just any job unless that's where God wants us at the time.

Gosh I was so picky about how to word it. Christianity truly does train up some brilliant verbal gymnast. I mean, we could just say stuff the way it is, they could just walk across the mat, but no, they flip and flop and try to make it pretty, sometimes adding ribbons. Now, that's nice to watch sometimes. But all the time? How tiring. Ridiculous.

Well I'm off.

Later hombres.

1 Comment

  1. Smithy on September 19, 2008 at 9:24 PM

    well... wow... i'm so glad you have a blog! i didn't know! i have a blog too! lol... no okay, this is awesome... I feel like i haven't talked to you in forever and i was so happy to read all of these wonderful posts! Christa, I've really missed you... just reading about what you've been up to and the married life and how you and josh are doing... wow... i'm so so so happy for ya... keep posting luv.

    smithy