I'm taking a break from cleaning. Lala asked me to post some pictures of our "home sweet home". I've been wanting to get the house to the point that I wanted to show it off in pictures. It's close, but not quite there. So I'm taking the day cleaning and "decorating". Its kinda fun. But its pizza time now.

So update on the interview.... didn't go well. I mean it didn't go terribly bad I guess, I could just tell she wasn't impressed. And another major bummer, the lady at Bath and Body decided she didn't need me. I pretty much cried over that one.

Buuuttttt...
A grocery store I applied at called me for an interview. So that's excited. Its the first call I've gotten. I got the first interview by going in frequently and asking if anyone had gotten the chance to look over my application. I'm also thinking of applying at a shop that has a huge downstairs Christmas section. It's so pretty and pleasant. Its not that I won't work any job I can get. I would. I just really want a positive environment that's safe and products that I feel good selling to people. Maybe I should just sell Pampered Chef.

Well that's it for now. I'll post pictures soon!

1 Comment

  1. Unknown on November 6, 2008 at 5:35 PM

    Well, no worries about the job stuff. I worked at Ingles 3 times, and if I wasn't married to Matt, I'd still be there now. Cashiering is pretty entertaining, actually. Maybe if you cashier, you can move up to bookkeeping eventually? Cashiering is more fun, but I think you make more if you're a bookkeeper. Sarah Chambliss has that job at Ingles.

    It's doubly hard with the economy right now. People just aren't hiring much.

    I can't wait to see your pictures :) :)