(AHHHH! In three weeks my wedding will be tomorrow! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!)

So I was trying to blog everyday, but that didn't work out. This weekend has been crazy.

And to top it all off, I woke up absolutely exhausted. I bawled talking and praying with Josh last night. I'm a mess. lol. But God can make an awesome thing out of a mess, so I'm not too bummed today. Just tired. So definitely praying for strength.

So here are the updates:
  • We have the chair situation figured out.

We're covering the "less pretty" chairs with chair covers. It's going to be so pretty!
Man, we are busting at the seams. I'm totally flattered at how many people love me and want to be involved in our special day. I just wish I could fit everyone in!

  • We've picked out the cake

It's funky and yet not. Super pretty. And we've gotten an EXCELLENT price on it. It was a wonderful gift from a friend of the family.

Do you want to see or be surprised? Leave a comment and let me know your vote.

  • The menu is mostly picked out now. Thank goodness.
It's pretty much as colorful and unique as we are. I am not the type to just have meatballs or something. Now to keep it in budget.... :-p

  • Most of the decor has been selected. *Whew*
Everything from plums to lanterns to candles to sand has been talked about. Man, seriously, without Mom, Mrs. Rachel (my reception coordinator) and Mrs. Suzanne (my ceremony coordinator) and my fantastic fiance, I'd die. My head really starts spinning during the meetings, there's so many logistics!

It feels so good to have a lot of things off the list. God's been really great, and things are coming together.

I do want to ask for prayer. Josh and I got engaged and pretty much had our plans after the wedding down. Well the Lord has really been keeping us on our toes and our knees. We've felt we were being lead in a different direction after our wedding. We really don't know where. But we're totally trusting and trying so so so hard to keep our ears tuned to His voice. So please be in prayer that we would have wisdom. We may end up continuing with our initial plans. BUT we do not want to do that without God's blessing and guiding. So please pray that the hearts of two young people, earnestly wanting to serve God in their lives together, would be open and lead of the Lord. We want peace and love to abound.

With trust in Christ,
The Occasionally "Zilla-ish" Bride

P.S.
Tonight I'm getting my hair colored for the final time. And I think I might have just found a really sweet hairstyle:



Whatcha think?

0 comments