I love my fiance who…

  • cleaned my room for me, even though it’s a mess, just so that I am less stressed and can focus on some work I had to do.
  • folds up my hoodie before putting it in my bag, a sweet reminder of his taking time to care.
  • lets me run my fingers over that spot on his wrist that he hates, just cause he trusts me.
  • who smiles when I kiss him on the nose.
  • isn’t afraid to tell me when he’s lonely or..
  • just needs me to hold him.
  • doesn’t see me being disorganized as a big deal.
  • rubs my knee whenever he thinks I’m worried or stressed or tired, to remind me he’s there and he loves me.
  • puts his arm around me in church.
  • trust God and tithes everything.
  • drew a permanent marker ring on my finger when I was going hiking, since I was worried about wearing my ring on the trail.
  • pushes the “Smile Button” above my upper lip to make me smile and laugh when I feel sad.
  • rubs my shoulders.
  • texts just to see how my day is going.
  • is my manly warrior…
  • and my sweet poet.