So I'm sitting here watching the kiddos. I'm a little bored and way tired. A stupid bug kept me awake with bites until 3 AM. Not fun. I stripped my bed and everything at 2:45 AM just to make sure it wasn't in my bed. Bugger bit me on the toe as a thank you.

On the hairfront, The Hairdresser brigade will be staging a "restoration" attack on the occupying BLACK "chocolate velvet" dye. Hopefully it will be a successful mission with limited dandruff.

In other news, I've started wearing my engagement ring on my right-hand ring finger. I'm going to wear it there after the wedding, as my 'gagement ring refuses play nice with other rings.

Well I'm out of here until later. lol.

Tonight Mom, Josh and I are going to meet to figure out what Mom and I need to talk to my "coordinator" about tomorrow.

0 comments