Okay, so wow. The wedding is coming up fast! 37 days!

To answer the question I’m getting the most “Are you getting nervous?” The answer is “No.” I’m so excited and I cannot wait to be Josh’s bride. I’m stoked and ready to start our life together as a married couple. Its kinda scary in a good way. See, we know God is an awesome God. And we know he’s given us both so much talent and so much passion. And we’re just plain excited (at risk of over using that word) to see how he’s going to direct and work our life. What we’re going to do and where we’re going to be… stuff like that. It’s pretty cool.

I’d heard that it wasn’t so much looking for the right person. It’s running the race, keeping your eye on the goal, and then next thing you know, there’s someone running beside you. You’re both still running the race, but now you have a running mate. Someone to make it even better, sometimes a little harder, but that’s okay, because you both have each other for encouragement. And it’s just cool. I love being on a team. Not a huge team, but an intimate group. That’s always been my thing. I love camaraderie. So knowing that God thinks that Josh and I are more glorifying together for Him then apart… that’s the best team I could ask for.

I love Josh. :-)

Okay, now for some planning updates.

So far we’ve gotten:

  • The dress
  • The bridesmaid dresses
  • The place
  • The minister
  • The photographer
  • The caterer
  • The DJ
  • The favors
  • The invitations
  • The lanterns
  • The cake decorator (but not the cake design)

So right now we are working on:

  • The cake design
  • Getting the invites out
  • Getting the last of the decorations
  • Figuring out the groom and groomsmen clothing
  • Getting the bridesmaid dresses altered.
  • Finding my hairstyle
  • Finalizing the menu
  • Picking a overall theme

So there ya go. Still a lot to do, but also a lot is already done. Thank goodness and my mother. She’s been amazing!

Well gotta go teach some little boys. What a summer job!

Bye ya’ll!